If you do not have an account, but plan to or have had activity with us, you can create an account here using the link above.
This will enable you to see past activity, but will also enable discounts on concerts and talks if you have a membership (discounts vary by membership level).
Where we provide experiences that connect us to the wonders of the cosmos at the very place where the universe was discovered.
Please be advised when visiting the mountain:
• There is no reliable cell service once you start up Angeles Crest Hwy or on our campus.
• There are no gas stations on the mountain; the closest is 20 miles away in La Cañada.
• An Adventure Parking Pass is required for daytime parking in the main lot and can be purchased at the Cosmic Café.
• There is a 10-minute walk from the parking lot to the Auditorium or Domes. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
• Mount Wilson's elevation is 5,700 ft. Those with heart or respiratory problems may have trouble with the altitude.
• It is much cooler on the mountain in the evenings - come prepared with warm clothing.
• As our facilities are over 100 years old, they are not ADA-compliant. Paths and stairs are not accessible for those with physical disabilities.
• It is imperative to arrive on time for evening events. Our gates close shortly after the beginning of any evening program and latecomers will not be able to enter.
• Restrooms are limited. Please see our map (CAMPUS MAP). Restrooms can be located by the Cosmic Cafe, and limited bathrooms are available at the Auditorium. During events, porta-potty bathrooms can be found outside the 100-inch telescope dome.